Based on the Japanese practise of Shinrin-Yoku or Forest Bathing, our, one of a kind, Gold Coast tour provides the perfect opportunity to enjoy the forest and take the first step to improving your physical and mental health.
The aim of this tour is to reconnect you with nature and make you aware of the natural tools available to improve your overall health and wellbeing.
We will outline techniques that allow you to reconnect and to reawaken the joys of being surround by nature, something we tend to lose when living in large cities.
At the end of the tour our mission is for you to take the forest with you when you go home, not only in the short term, but in the long term when you take the experiences enjoyed on the tour into your daily lives so that you can experience the results for the rest of your life.
1. Min of 2 - max of 5 people per tour.
2. Min age 16.
3. Tour commences at 7:30am (pending pick up location) and ends approx: 4:30pm.
4. Morning tea and lunch are included.
5. You can finish the day feeling AMAZING!
What to bring? :
1. Dress in comfortable clothing and shoes.
2. Bring a towel or blanket.
3. An open mind and heart.
4. We will provide drinking water, food, umbrellas (if needed).
5. If you have any questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all that we can to assist you.